Learn how to make your vintage paint projects stand out from the crowd, and take away a piece of your handiwork, on one of our fun and informative workshops.
- preparation of different surfaces
- one colour finish
- adding texture and distressing
- two colour finishes
- wax finishing.
The price includes:
- lunch and refreshments,
- all materials on the day (but please bring a brush)
- a tray or picture frame to paint and take away.
- a voucher for £20 off your first purchase of vintage paint.
Courses are held in Barnes, SW13, and are for 6 to 10 people, so you can be sure of some personal attention.
Meet for coffee at 9:30 am ready for a 10:00 am start. Finish at about 3:00 pm. Your course address and further details will be sent to you with your purchase confirmation.